[FW1] FTP timeouts on FW 4.0 SP 6

I am sure this has been answered here before but I missed it.

Here is the problem.  I have a new web server out in my DMZ and when I try
to FTP a large group of files to it, the firewall dumps the connection after
a fairly short (although random) amount of time.  I know it is the firewall
because I moved it inside the firewall and everything works perfectly.

I have searched everywhere and can't find the culprit.  Can someone help?

This is a Solaris 7 Ultra 1 running FW 4.0 SP 6

Jim Edwards
Systems Manager
Texas Secretary of State