RE: [FW1] Objects.c: Maximum size reach

Leymarie,

I can't express me well,
What I can say is that you can do a cleaning in
_objects.c_ file not on the number of objects on
firewall.
You can do this cleaning editing objects.c file with
notepad, and in ":netobj" section you can follow the
example bellow:

Origial object on objects.c file:

		: (test1
			:color (black)
			:type (host)
			:host_schemes_val (115)
			:host_schemes_names (
				: (SecurID)
				: ("S/Key")
				: (RADIUS)
				: (Defender)
				: (TACACS)
			)
			:fgver (4.1)
			:comments ()
			:location (external)
			:firewall (not-installed)
			:floodgate (not-installed)
			:third_party_encryption (false)
			:cluster_member (false)
			:management (false)
			:ipaddr (10.0.0.1)
			:fwver (4.1)
		)

Now you can strip down the objects "test1" and "test2"
like this:
		: (test1
			:type (host)
			:ipaddr (10.0.0.1)
		)

In this case you are able put more objects on
database, and you will bypass the limitation of
checkpoint (that point to me, some time ago) that are
no problem... :|  ).
I hope that this work for you too.

Best regards,

Klaubert Herr