RE: [FW1] Objects.c: Maximum size reach

Of course, in a first time I cleaned up the database, but I really need my
objects and more!!!

Here the answers of chkpt support:

Currently if your objects.c file grows close to or  exceeds 1mg, or you have
more than about 1000 or so objects, you will start to see performance issues
and in extreme cases the Firewall may fail to compile the policy. In order
to remedy the situation you will need to scale down the objects.c file. You
can do this by not defining each individual workstation unless it plays a
special role such as Email server, web server, or databse. In Firewall
version 5.0 this issue should be addressed allowing for a greater objects.c
file.

My conclusion is: Checkpoint is wrong mhen they say there is no limit for
objetcs.C

In version 3.0 it was possible to modify the HEAP parameter to provide more
memory available for the compilation daemon. But in the 4.x version this
parameter has disapear.

I think the daemon do a malloc of 1Mo and that's all