[FW1] Nokia - SSH v2 anytime soon?

Hey all,

I don't suppose there are any Nokia bods out there who might know if/when
Nokia might release an SSH v2 package for the Nokia IPSO platform range?
Having secure telnet and port forwarding is real nice, but being able to do
secure ftp transfers (for example for automated cron-based backups) would be
real nice.

I s'pose I could make up an OpenBSD box, compile up an SSH v2 version and
work out the Nokia package format myself, but given my workload it's
unlikely. =P

Hopefully,

Scott McMeekin (x25086)
Senior Technical Analyst
ITS Telecommunications
Royal Bank of Scotland
Tel: (Int:Email: [email protected]
"Security is a Journey, not a Destination"

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is regulated by IMRO, SFA and Personal Investment Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

'Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.'