[FW1] Alert for VPN authentication using LDAP and restrictions

Hi all,

Curious to know if anyone has implemented a rule that would send an alert if a VPN authenticated user was attempting to access a resource he wasn't allowed to go to.

For example:  I use LDAP authentication with my Netware servers.  My client-encrypt rule only allows people to gain access to internal resources if they are a member of a certain group.  Unfortunately, it still allows you to authenticate - you just can't get to anything.

I want to know if there is a way to be alerted if someone, not part of that group, authenticates and attempts to access a resource.  Right now, they only appear in the cleanup rule as drops.  Can I use a negate rule (if not member of Ldap users, accessing any resource, alert - or would that affect all of my other non-VPN rules?).

Any help is appreciated.

Rodney Lacroix