RE: [FW1] Bad normal fileid in fw.logtrack

No, I am not using any logging tools.

Kamran

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Hitchcock [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 4:51 PM
To: 'Siddiqui, Kamran'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Bad normal fileid in fw.logtrack

Are you by chance using Webtrends or some other OPSEC-LEA compliant logging
tool?  That's what caused those errors when I upgraded to 4.1.  The solution
was to reinstall the Webtrends software per the instructions at
http://www.webtrends.com/support/Solution.asp?id=

Hope that helps - good luck!

Dan Hitchcock
CCNA, MCSE
Network Engineer
Xylo, Inc. (formerly employeesavings.com)The work/life solution for corporate thought leaders