[FW1] Extending the SecuRemote Encrypted tunnel

Hey Guys?

I have an issue whereby I'm looking to have a SR Client on an external LAN establishing a Client to Firewall VPN into our test network. We have a layered firewall structure where there are Internet facing firewall's, plus internal firewall's (of differing firewall flavours). These are to protect varying network segments.

What I would like to achieve is to extend the Client to Firewall VPN from the users desktop to one of these internal firewall's rather than having to use the Internet facing firewall's. Can it be achieved bearing in mind that we have to open up the Internet facing firewall's to allow the tunnel? In short create the Client - firewall VPN through another firewall. The Internet facing firewall would be performing NAT on it's external interface to an internal address.

We could look to pull down the relevant "Site Information" from either the internal firewall module itself or the Firewall Management Module.

I would also like to authenticate the user through use of strong authentication Radius, SecurID or TACAS+. I haven't made my mind up which way I'm going to go here

Thanks, Ronnie.