Re: [FW1] [fw] Meaning of the items in Performance Monitoring

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for your info.

It is very strange that I have got 0 value for the
"Connections".

According to your explanation, Connections is the
number of connections made thru the firewall. It
should not be zero.

What is your comment regarding it ?

Thanks

Raymond

--- Rebecca Richards <[email protected]>

http://www.e-secure.com.au