[FW1] SecureRemote Win98

Hi all,

	I'm implementing VPN on  4.1 FW.  When I set up
the Session Agent and Secure Remote on WinNT machines
things work great (using both, Ethernet and Dial up adapters).

	On win9x everything  works fine when connecting to a LAN (valid
IP address).

	The problem comes when dialing to an ISP.
Settings:
- Same version of Session Agent & Secure Remote as with winNT machines.
- Same ISP (which had no filtering for the WinNT testings).
- Bindings on the dial up adapter only.

	I do fetch the keys from my firewall and download the
topology, but the session window doesn't show up (my rule for VPN
defines so).

	If I check my logs for the connection, I find a reject log which says:
"Failed to generate reply to client request"

	Are ther special considerations for SR when installing
it on Win9x?

	Any idea why this error is happening?

Thanks in forward.

--