[email protected] Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of souhela
8
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 6:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] firewall redundancy + NAT

Hi everyone
We have firewall-1 version 4.0 installed in a Unix server. I need to make
two changes in our network environment and I need help on understading the
steps and implementing these changes. Please help me with documents, web
sites, list of the books that I can buy and etc. Here they are:
1.      I want to setup another Unix server and configure two servers for
redundancy. What are the steps for doing this? After setting up the second
server, how can I configure redundancy between them? What commands do I use?
Which file do I edit?
2.        I want to implement NAT in our network.
a.      which operation mode I should use for NAT: dynamic or static?
b.      There are two ways of specifying address translation. One is during
object definition process and other is using address translation rules.
Again which one is better choice? I know how to configure in both ways.

http://profiles.msn.com.