From: Cosgriff, Joe [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 1:56 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] PPTP problem

I am trying to set up PPTP.  I am putting down what I did (will do), can
some one let me know if I am correct.  Thanks.

1)  Create a service PPTP-data;  ip_p=47,[22:2,b]=0x880B

2)  Create objects; PPTP Client (10net) and PPTP server (other side IP)

3)  FW rule
	src				dst
service		action
(rule)	PPTP client IP address (10.*.*.*)	PPTP server (valid
destination IP)	TCP 1723	accept

PPTP-Data

(rule)	PPTP server			PPTP client
same		same

same

4)  router
nat the 10net device to the our external IP going out and our external to
10net inside.

5)  Should not need to nat it on the FW-1, correct?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Joseph L. Cosgriff