[FW1] Change of ISP

Dear all,

Using FW-1 4.0 we have an internal, DMZ and external networks, with our
router to the Internet sitting on the external network.

We are about to change service provider, and consequently will be changing
the 'public' IP addresses that we use. We would like to run with both old
and new ISP in parallel for a while, i.e. with NAT for both address ranges.

Does anyone have any experience of doing anything like this?
Are there any problems that we should look out for when making such a
change?

Any help and advice would be much appreciated!

Regards,

Paul.