Re: [FW1] RE: What about SecuRemote for Mac?

I spoke to a Check Point representative and he told me that a Mac SR was
planned in 2001 Q1.
An alternative might be PGP VPN Client which is available for Mac :-)

checkout
http://www.pgp.com/products/dtop-security/default-encryption.asp

Regards Stefan

==

--
Stefan Johansson                 Net Insight AB
System Administrator             Box 42093, SE-126 14 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN