[FW1] Suddenly can not access to internet

Title: Suddenly can not access to internet

           Hi there, my company had a problem with suddenly can not access to any web site. It's happen 3 times since we upgraded from version 3.0 to 4.1 on 19th of August 2000. The browser show can not find www server and we need to cold boot (reboot) the firewall to get it access to internet again. Another problem is when we add the client authentication at the rule base and set the limit to 0, it's can not sign on to any internet mail such as yahoo and hotmail but when set the limit to 1 and above it's work. We choose the limit is 0 because we want the user to authenticate each time they open the browser to access to any web site. Please give me the answer urgently. Your helpful will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Gan Hian Ming
CCSA