From: Jason Witty [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 1:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Hiding multiple servers behind 1 IP address

It's called hide-mode NAT in FW-1.  An example NAT rule would look like
this (obviously you need an access rule as well):

ORIGINAL PACKET			NATted PACKET
SOURCE		DEST		SOURCE		DEST
internal-net	ANY		hide-addr	ORIG

Hope this helps.

Jason

Todd Ginther wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I haven't seen a FW-1 solution to something that I currently do with
another firewall product - that is to be able to advertise a single IP out
to the world (firewall external interface) and have the firewall direct
inbound Internet traffic to different internal servers based soley on which
port the firewall gets hit on.