From: Colin Boland [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 12:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Clarification

Greetings..
I have been going through some old messages I have a couple questions. I
have CP2000 running on NT.

1) I am getting the "No license for User Interface" message. From what I
have been reading this is solved by removing and reinstalling the licenses?

2) Everytime the NT box boots it comes up with "No License installed for
High Encryption" error message in the Event log. I have been reading this is

normal, but is it? and can it be removed?

Thanks,
Colin

http://profiles.msn.com.