Re: [FW1] Licenses/encryption problem.

Do an 'fw ver'.  Do you see [VPN + STRONG] or something similar?  Sounds to
me like you have the license, but the wrong binaries.  Keep in mind with
version 4.0, there were three totally separate distributions - one with NO
encrpytion capabilities, one with DES, and one with 3DES.  4.1 just has two
- DES and 3DES.  If you do the 'fw ver' command and *don't* see something
in the []'s about 'VPN' then you have firewall-only-no-encryption binaries
installed....

Hope this helps.

Jason