[no subject]

Hi all,
I am having an issue with FW-1 4.1SP2 on Solaris 7 with a http client
authentication rule (partial or fully automatic) in which I am getting back
IP_Address_of_Firewall:80 not responding. If I tcpdump the internal and
external connections, I see the correct traffic, the FW sets up a http
session to the web site, and then redirects my client. in.ahttpd is
running. The client auth is set to standard, with 25 connections, 30 minute
timeout, refreshable. User Auth works fine, except, I have to auth for
every request, because we don't have the option of setting the workstation proxy to the firewall. Session auth is not possible because of Websense.

Does anyone else run Client Auth for http on FW-1 4.1SP2 on Solaris?? Anyone have any ideas on whats wrong, or where?
I did test this setup on a Linux and NT server, and they both work fine with the same configuration that fails on the Solaris install.