[FW1] Any Any Any doesn't always work.

I know there are some services that require an explicit rule in order for
them to be passed through the FW.  I have found a list of some of these on
Phoneboy's site.  They are : FTP, RPC, sunRSH, REXEC, VDLLive, Real Audio,
RTSP, SQL*Net2, FreeTel, CoolTalk, H.323, NetShow, Winframe, Backweb, IIOP,

CVP, RTSP .

Does anyone have an exhaustive list of all Services that will not work
without an explicit rule.

AtDhVaAnNkCsE,

Duke Glover
desk =page [email protected]
Verizon / Enterprise Information Protection Services