RE: [FW1] Unknown WWW Server

Mike/Tom,

I glad that you raised that problem, and even more glad that Tom answered
it. I just saw this same problem with some people going to an OWA server.

They could get to the ugly Exchange login screen, authenticate, pull up the
inbox, etc. But when they went to read or compose messages, only part of the
page would load in the browser. Forcing HTTP 1.1 to 1.0 did the trick.

Technically, no CVP being used, just the HTTP security server with wildcards
to log URL's. FYI, 4.1 SP2 in use.

Regards,

--- Gavin