[FW1] Hiding multiple servers behind 1 IP address

Hello All,

I haven't seen a FW-1 solution to something that I currently do with another firewall product - that is to be able to advertise a single IP out to the world (firewall external interface) and have the firewall direct inbound Internet traffic to different internal servers based soley on which port the firewall gets hit on.

Example:

  -Advertised IP address is abc.123.123.1

  -Traffic hits abc.123.123.1:18000 gets redirected
   to an internal server, machine alpha.

  -Traffic hits abc.123.123.1:19500 gets redirected
   to a different internal server, machine beta.

Any ideas?  I would prefer not to have to use up a bunch of IP's to do one-to-one NAT.

Thanks in advance, all!

Regards,

-Todd