[FW1] RE: What about SecuRemote for Mac?

Mac SR does not look like it will make it.  I was told that there does not seem to be a large enough push as of yet to go that route.  They did say however that most likely there would be a charge for the client if they did develop it for Mac unlike the free versions for PC's.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joaquin Tejada [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 12:09 PM
To: 'Faulkner, Andy'; [email protected]
Subject: What about SecuRemote for Mac?

Any 411 on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Faulkner, Andy
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 10:31 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] SecuRemote 2000 finally coming out

FYI for all who may be interested.  I have spoken to one of the SecuRemote
product managers and the Windows 2000 Secure Client product is expected to
be out by 10/18 if all goes well.  They found one additional bug in the code
and are in the process of fixing the bug and re-testing it.  Hope this
information helps you guys out that are migrating to Windows 2000.

Andy