Re: [FW1] CP HA clustering breaks Client Authentication services? ??

Title: Re: [FW1] CP HA clustering breaks Client Authentication services? ??

Yes, I have snooped the traffic and the firewall is not sending any of the client authenticated traffic to the next hop router inside my network, and the log files show that all the attempts are rejected at my last rule of any any deny log.

I did find one article on CP's support site that says that User Authentication, URI, and CVP does not work under HA.

I find it hard to believe that running HA breaks all this stuff.  Now I'm wondering what else doesn't work with CP's HA (and Nokia) version of HA???