Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:38:56 -0500
From: Frank Knobbe <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [FW1] VPN + NAT

For these types of VPN's you probably want to add two Translation
rules that disable NAT for connections through the VPN tunnel. The
two rules are:

MyNet - PartnerNet - Any - Original - Original - Any
PartnerNet - MyNet - Any - Original - Original - Any

Make sure you set routes in your network that directs traffic aimed
at the PartnerNet to your firewall.

Regards,
Frank