From: Reynolds, Tom [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 05 October 2000 14:16
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] IP Lookups and ???

Hi all,

I have a simple question.  What resources should I utilize to check up on
the IPs that get dropped from my FW?  Besides an NSLOOKUP, is there anything
else I should be doing, especially after being rigorously scanned or probed
to get more info.  Thanks.

Thomas E. Reynolds
Pilgrim Baxter and Associates
Network Engineering