Re: [FW1] SNA and IPX (over IP) through FW-1?

Unfortunately it depends on which SNA encapsulation you're using.  The one
I have seen set up is IBM's Anynet (SNA over TCP/IP) for VTAM-to-VTAM
connections.  For that the default port is 397 (both UDP and TCP), although
that can be changed in the VTAM definitions.  Opening those ports for UDP
and TCP between the two hosts should do the trick.  As I (fuzzily) recall,
Anynet uses 397 as both source and target port.  I have no idea if NAT will
impact this (I suspect it might).

That should also work between Anynet clients and hosts.

-Robert