[FW1] CP HA clustering breaks Client Authentication services???

Title: CP HA clustering breaks Client Authentication services???

In my old firewall (which is soon to be retired) I have client authentication enabled to allow select users to gain access to services and it works great.

 I have been trying to get Client Authentication working on my new pair of Nokia boxes configured in HA mode with no sucess.

The client can get access the the http page, can put in username/password and gets to choose the type of signon, and then gets a message saying "User authorized for standard services (1 rules)".

The log files show the FW is accepting connections from the remote client (and no deny or rejects), but the client can never telnet, ping the inside workstation sucessfully!!!  I've copied the EXACT configuration from the old firewall.

What gives?????

Network Engineer, MCSE, CCNA
Information and Telecommunications Services
King County
700 5th Ave, Suite 1800
Seattle, WA 98104
Fax