[FW1] FTP service on Different Ports

What do we need to do to make FireWall-1 to recognize FTP service on different ports (e.g. port 6005, 7005), we found some information about this topic at http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0158.html and it works but there is a problem cause this works doing a translate of the ip of the client to the ip of the external interface of the FW, and translate the service of FTP to the number of the port we want to use,  cause we need to stablish 2 different connections of FTP service but in different ports (e.g. port 6005, 7005), from de same source client machine to the same destination server FTP,  the address translation rules has the next 2 rules

Original
Translated
Source Destination Service Source Destination Service
pc_1 ftp_server ftp External-Interface-FW (S) Original tcp_6005
Any pc_1 Any Origjnal pc_1(S) Original

What configuracion do I need to make this work