[FW1] (3) 4-Port ZNYX 10/100 Cards for Nokia IP Platform For Sale

I have 3 extra cards that I'm not using.  If you have the Nokia platform and
are looking to add extra interfaces or are purchasing a Nokia box and want
to save some money contact me.

These cards go for $949.00/each retail
http://store.znyx.com/Prodzx410.hmx?UID=8723%2D854%2D9741&CID=

If you want all three I'll let them go for $1850.00 (firm).  If you would
like to purchase them individually I'll let them go for $700/each.

First person to contact me gets them.  I'll pay for shipping if you order
two or all three of them.  If you are in the NYC area I have no problem
meeting up with you - my # is.

Amit