[FW1] GUI Interface Error

I just got a new workstation at work and am trying to install the Gui Client
on it for Checkpoint 2000 and am getting the following error right at the
beginning of the install:

Severe
Incompatible NT
version SP4 or higher required

The workstation is a Micron Millenia, with Win2k Server and 512 MB. Any
ideas. I searched Phoneboy's site and saw nothing close. Thanks.

Tim Parker
EBWorld.com Senior Webmaster