RE: [FW1] SNA and IPX (over IP) through FW-1?

> Does someone have experience with getting (maybe
> IP-encapsulated) IPX and SNA
> (network protocol, not application protocol) via FW-1?   If

  I have set up a cisco-gre tunnel (between two cisco's)
over our wan that tunnels IPX. Works great together with eigrp.
GRE is a special ip protocol (IP type 47), and is predefined
in FW-1. I havn't tunneled anything through the fw-1, but I
wouldn't expect it to be a problem.

/Kristian