[FW1] CCSA & CCSE with passion

I'll make you a deal.  I'll train you for free Roman.  You will pass the
tests and leave able to implement everything I teach you.  How about that?

The arguments you are making are invalid.  Don't put that Microsoft CTEC
stigma on everyone.  I teach what you need to pass the test and give you
everything you need to actually implement everything we talk about.  (by the
way, so do many Microsoft trainers.  Didn't mean to harsh on you)

I personally resent being put in a group of training companies like SMU, who
just suck your money out of you and give a rats ass about you after your
done.  I would imagine many of my peers would feel similarly.

If someone charges you $1000 for a week of training and you leave feeling
like you were just lectured for 5 straight days, you may have paid for
exactly what you got.  When I charge $5000 for a 1 week class, you better
believe that when people leave they are extremely happy or I am not going to
be teaching these classes very long.

And using a mailing list which is targeted to EVERYONE who owns a particular
product for advertising and or certrification discussion is brilliant.  This
is a free form discussion forum.  We are not kids but industry professionals
that need access to all of the important bits of data that influences our
success.

P.S.  If you take me up on my offer.  All I ask is for a public apology to
everyone that puts their heart and soul into making training that makes your
lives better.