From: Tim Gollschewsky [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 12:35 PM
To: Firwall-1 List
Subject: Re: [FW1] How do I stop being smurfed

Yes we certainly are paying them $$$ plus some more.

Apparently to add this filter they "don't have the expertise" to add
it themselves, so are getting somebody from the US to do it (we're
based in the UK) and are going to CHARGE us to do it.  This seems wrong
to me, Exodus are (according to them) one of the best ISP facilities around.

Hmm.

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 04:28:35PM +0100, Garry Armour spoke thusly: