[FW1] Setting up 2 External Interfaces on a Single Gateway Produc t

Hi Everyone,
	We are about to move to a new ISP, and as a result get new IP
addresses for our servers.  What I was hoping to do is to dual home our
firewall so that we can stay connected to both ISP's until all the DNS
pointers on the Internet settle down.  However, since we are running 4.1 SP1
Single GW on NT, I can only have one external Interface defined.  Does
anyone know if it is possible to have 2 valid subnets on the External
Interface?  This is the only good solution that I can think of. My current
plan is to change the IP of the external Interface to the new IP and proxy
arp the old IP's. (I don't think that violates license).   It will take some
playing with the Spoofing rules but I think it can be done assuming I can
have 2 valid subnets on the external Interface.  If anyone has anyother
ideas that might work it would be greatly appreciated.   It will only be for
a week or so, so I cannot justify upgrading to an unlimited license.

Thanks in advance

Aaron Minkovich