Re: [FW1] How do I stop being smurfed?

For everyone who has been following this, they have decided to add
an ACL on the router (finally!).  Not sure if they made that decision
based on the amount of noise I was making or the fact that it was just
plain common sense and the right thing to do.

Although, saying that, they haven't done it yet.....

And yes, once this is over I'm putting my own router in between my
FW and theirs which I'm going to use for packet-filtering and
for these sort of situations.

For all those who offered advice, thanks heaps!!

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 04:17:39PM +0100, Murphy, Paul spoke thusly: