[FW1] NFS Showstopper with FW1-SP2 -- help!

After SP2 is installed on my firewall, my NFS client can no longer connect
over the VPN to the NFS server behind another FW1 SP2 firewall.  I've
already disabled the TCP SYN Packets "feature" in SP2 by uncommenting the
#define ALLOW_NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH.  This solved the "unknown established
TPC packet" rule 0 error in the log and my telnet and ftp sessions no longer
time out but NFS still cannot connect continuously over the VPN.  It seems
to timeout in 5 minute intervals.  My TCP session timeout is set to 3600
seconds (1 hour).

The solution so far --  I had to rollback to SP1.  As soon as I ran the
patchrm on the firewall that I upgraded, NFS works without a hitch.

Has anyone out there had a problem running NFS over a VPN and Service Pack
2??