RE: [FW1] Changing Management Servers

try searching for 'fwm -g' or 'fw confmerge' on phoneboy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 9:34 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Changing Management Servers

I am changing to a different management server and want to copy all "policy specific" files from the old server to the new one.  I am running FW-1 v4.0 sp7 on Solaris v2.6.  Does anyone have a list of what files I need to copy?  Also, do I need to merge or replace the new server's objects.C file with the old one?

Thanks,
Scott