[FW1] ISDN and SecuRemote

I have a Nokia IP440 running FW-1 4.0 SP2 DES + VPN + STRONG and SecuRemote
4.1 build 4165.  We have a remote office with an ISDN connection on a Cisco
800 doing NAT to a public IP address.  It hands out DHCP to 172.16.x.x
locally.  I can get updates from the firewall but when I try to ping, or
anything else, the internal machines, it just times out.  The log shows the
Key Install at the machine that I'm trying to access but never the protocol
or anything else.

Can any one help me out here?  Are there config changes that I need to make
to the Cisco?  The Clients?  The Firewall?

BTW, we are using ISAKMP and 3DES.