RE: [FW1] RE: [rapt] Checkpoint vs. Raptor

I have rencently reviewed the 10 & 100 versions of this product here.
The issues that I have with it are as follows:

Limited logging capability and only really with a third-party package
to get much usability out of it.  (ie, web-sense, webtrends et al).
The logging only provides IP addresses, and port numbers.  There is no
way for it to also provide URL information (ie, http & ftp requests for
exactly what file is being requested).

Limited flexability.  Only has three interfaces and those interfaces are
hard-set for certain functions.  Ie.  Trusted -> Untruted WILL NAT.  Limited
number of static NAT's at the firewall for reverse mapping.  et al.

All in all though it looks ok if:

1) You do not have the technical expertise to really get down and dirty with
	a firewall.   (SOHO, remote shop et al).

2) You don't have a need for a flexible solution.  Ie. install it and forget
it
	with no plans to build a changing environment.

3) You're need for detail logging is not great or required.

Steve