RE: [FW1] L2TP tunneling through FW-1

Hi,

Since we are talking here the tunneling thing in VPN-1, can
tunneling will also work in FWZ encryption scheme? I'd been working on a
VPN setup now and one guy from Australia (our peer  network) said
tunneling can be done in FWZ. Their site need to be NAT since they're
using non-routable IP.

Roger Delgado