[FW1] Problem after changing Ethernet card

Hi Everybody,

I am facing following problem,

My firewall was running fine. I want to change on of the Ethernet card connected to the system. I canged it. Suprisingly Firewall functionality is not working. Then I brought back the old card and inserted it. It started working.

After changing the card Installed the correct driver.

Is there any where MAC address is written to FW.

Please suggest me the solution.

Thanks in Advance.

gupta.

For fabulous shopping deals visit: http://www.rediff.co.in/shopping/index.html