From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 5:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] TCP Timeout question

Howdy all - I know about the default TCP timeout, but is it possible to
change
the TCP timeout for specific rules or objects?

Specifically, I've got a telnet session that I don't want the firewall to
terminate every hour (it's getting dropped at the moment), but I only want
the
longer timeout set for a specific rule, not the entire rulebase.

Thanks,

John Baddiley
Senior Technologist
Bank of New Zealand

WARNING: The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
        privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This
information
        is not to be used by any other person and/or organisation. The views
        expressed in this document do not necessarily reflect those of the
Bank
        of New Zealand.