Re: [FW1] CCSA & CCSE

If you can, take the VPN-1 class too. I was surprised at the amount of VPN material covered on the CCSE exam.

At 03:55 PM 10/2/00 +0200, Omar Dedovic wrote:
Well when i took CCSA & CCSE it was enough
to read through the books u get at the course.

If i remeber correctly it was 2 books Sec.Admin and Sec.Eng.
Its also good if u have any "live experience" with the product.

I can only say 1 thing, DONT underestimate the little tiny details
of the f.e Logviewer (Buttons, menu's etc..).

Gl od

"Thornton, Richard" wrote: > > group > > a huge shout out to all you very helpful people, your information is both > quick and accurate, i have never seen a list with so many competent members > who are willing to take the time to help newbies out > > is there anyone out there who has recently sat the CP2000 CCSA & CCSE exams > I will be booking these exams in a few months after I do the CP week course > at the end of this month. > > what I am looking for is good resources giving me guidelines on what I need > to know so i can read up and experiment with areas that i will encounter in > the exam. > > many thanks > > richard thornton

--- "It is better to be true to what you believe, though it be wrong, than to be false to what you believe, even if that belief is correct." -- Anna Howard Shaw