Re: [FW1] CCSA & CCSE

Now that depends..  It's actually three books.  I am Checkpoint 2000 certified (CCSA/SE).  It was more difficult.  Well, the SA wasn't too bad.  But the SE one is a pain.  It goes into VPN alot more then the older tests and all.  It is almost required (in my opinion) that the person be fluent in SecureRemote and Firewall-1 in general.

eric.