Re: [FW1] CCSA & CCSE

I just took both tests for Checkpoint 2000. The books they give are very good.
Also there is one
book out on Firewall-1. It was a good overview of the product. Also
http://www.boson.com has
pretty good practice tests that are cheap. There is a key gen for it on the
internet somewhere. The
new CCSE test is pretty tough, so study hard.
CP

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Omar Dedovic |
|        |          <[email protected]> |
|        |                       |
|        |          10/02/2000   |
|        |          09:55 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       <[email protected]>, (bcc: Chris              |
  |       Prewitt/Whittman-Hart LP)                                            |
  |       Subject:     Re: [FW1] CCSA & CCSE                                   |

Well when i took CCSA & CCSE it was enough
to read through the books u get at the course.

If i remeber correctly it was 2 books Sec.Admin and Sec.Eng.
Its also good if u have any "live experience" with the product.

I can only say 1 thing, DONT underestimate the little tiny details
of the f.e Logviewer (Buttons, menu's etc..).

Gl
od