From: Thornton, Richard [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 9:50 AM
To: Firewall-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] CCSA & CCSE

group

a huge shout out to all you very helpful people, your information is both
quick and accurate, i have never seen a list with so many competent members
who are willing to take the time to help newbies out

is there anyone out there who has recently sat the CP2000 CCSA & CCSE exams
I will be booking these exams in a few months after I do the CP week course
at the end of this month.

what I am looking for is good resources giving me guidelines on what I need
to know so i can read up and experiment with areas that i will encounter in
the exam.

many thanks

richard thornton