[FW1] Reporting Module

Hi all,

I'm evaluating Reporting Module and have a problem, when I try to start the log consolidator Policy it shows a box with the following:

No license for user interface

I have installed the evaluation  license in the Firewall Management Server so I don't know what license it means.

Thak you very much,

Julio Bretin