Re: [FW1] spoof alert

Hi Richard,

this is mostly a problem of defining the anti-spoofing groups in the firewall
object.

See the FW Administration Guide page 473 (and around) about NAT and
anti-spoofing:
this described very well the way FW checks anti-spoofing before or after the
translation have been done...
In your case, I suppose you just forget to add the translated (external)
addresses to the anti-spoofing group on the internal FW interface (in case of
Static Destination Mode).

Just RTFM  ;-)

Best regards,
Olivier Merlin