[FW1] Rules downloaded all the time

Since I've been updating the name of my Nokia IP650 and rebooting it, it
spends its time sending "Warning : modify for new entry" ALL THE TIME
even when I'm not downloading any rules from the remote management
server.

I think the Nokia doesn't feel up-to-date and tries to download the
rules from the Management Server.

The problem shoudn't be a pb a communication between the Nokia and the
Management Server since the download from the Mgmt Server TO the Nokia
succeed without any difficulties.

Anybody has any idea of what's going on and how to correct it ?

Thanks.