Re: [FW1] unknown established tcp packets...

Carl,
I have set my TCP session timeout to 900 s in order to reduce the
chances for DoS attack.
We have users which connects to a system protected by the firewall
either via Internet or private leased lines (terrestrial or VSAT).
What I can tell is that the firewall became more sensitive to those
connections where there is a high degree of packet loss. So you might
experience this problem, too.
I have to admit that I am pretty bothered by the number of dropped
packets because of this.

Cristian